Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

My 7 Hopes On This Eid al-Fitr Day

Eid Mubarak, 


I hope you guys find your own happiness so you won't have time to destroy people's lives.


I hope you guys get lost so you could find the best route to come home.


I hope you guys know & remember how it feels to be small, so when you're big you don't necessarily need to be an asshole.


I hope you guys find someone who truly believes in you; who likes to lie on the grass half-naked with you.


I hope you guys get a room with a beautiful view; a view of open minded & non-judgemental people.


I hope you guys will always remember how to hum merrily as your feet have the right to dance, no matter how much fear & pain you are in.


I hope you guys recognize the difference between frankly speaking and maliciously gossiping as sometimes sunset & sunrise on pictures look the same.


Amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bebas komentar apa saja, asal damai. Terima kasih banyak :*